An LED Bright Field Magnifier that minimizes eyestrain & fatigue!
Patients that are visually impaired often complain that the combination of small print and poor illumination frequently cause fatigue while reading. The Makrolux combines the following essential elements that help address this problem:
1) magnification, 2) illumination and 3) easy orientation. The magnification provided by the Makrolux is distortion-free from edge to edge, and it is uniformly illuminated by a bright LED. Plus, the large 90x30mm viewing area is rectangular in shape making it easy to navigate across lines of text. All of these features allow the Makrolux to provide users with the ability to read comfortably for long periods of time!
The automatic shut-off feature is included. After 30 minutes, the device will turn itself off to save battery power. Whether reading the newspaper or magazine articles, scanning the stock market figures, or proofing accounting tables, the Makrolux will provide ideal reading light on every desk.
The forward tilted angled lens supports a comfortable reading position, and the width of the reading area covers the column width of many newspapers and magazines. Plus, ridges on the bottom keep the lens 1mm off the reading surface to prevent scratches.
- Magnification: 2.2x
- Illumination: LED
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Lens Coating: Cera-Tec Scratch Resistant Coating
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries (included)
- Mount: Silver ABS Plastic and a matte edge
- Point of Purchase Display: FREE 87278 display with purchase of any 3 Makrolux magnifiers
- Lens Size: 3.54 in. x 1.37 in. x 2.75 in.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Accessories: Includes a soft micro-fiber bag to protect lens & 3 AA batteries
- Miscellaneous: Ridges on bottom keep lens 1mm off reading surface to prevent scratches